January 8, 2009

Look What I Found in my Closet...GeoTrax Fans

Here is a link to my special Deluxe Elevation Chrome Train auction.

It is the new year and we are trying to clean some things up around our place and get the house in order. As I result I have been cleaning out my GeoTrax closet. While doing so I found I have a new, unused RC Train from the GeoTrax Deluxe Elevation set released back in 2004.



This train engine is made our of the same mold as the Pacific Chief. It has a great chrome paint job with the flashy, red and yellow z-stripe down the side of it. If comes with the same train cars as the Tracktown Railway remote.



The remote wand is also very flashy.



After quite a bit of thought I have decided to put it up for auction. Keep checking back for details. The auction will most likely start this Sunday (1/11) and run for 7 days.

Here is a link to my special Deluxe Elevation Chrome Train auction.

No comments: