February 27, 2008

User Created GeoTrax Videos

Since Christmas there have been some great GeoTrax videos published to the Internet. I thought I would take a moment to share a few of them with you.

Thumbelina Farewell - GeoTrax
by A Monkey in a Train Production



This Video Features the majority of the latest GeoTrax sets including the following:

* High Chimes Clock Tower (Blue)
* Siren Sounds Rescue Tower
* Switchin' Signs Covered Bridge
* Hauler & Big Rob Remote Control Truck
* Swifty & Kevin Helicopter Set
* Gritty & Farmer Earl Tractor Set (w/ Pig)

The music and video style go nicely together to create some effects we haven't yet seen in a user created GeoTrax Video. A very fun video I think your kids will enjoy, thanks guys.

GeoTrax by Aidan
by PrivateReserves



Nice job on the sounds effects, check out the realistic train sounds and background sounds from around the city.

And last, but not least, is one of my all-time favorites...

Foggy Mountain Breakdown
by pmlgrampagin



Bluegrass banjo and a bunch of GeoTrax trains in hyper drive. Super fun for your kids to watch. I absolutely love the amazing train trestle at the heart of this GeoTrax track layout. I must confess I tried to duplicate this in a layout of my own and ran out of supports. :(

Great work everyone...

Have a Video you would like to share, email me at geotraxblog [at] gmail.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This vids were awesome.
The last one takes the cake.