March 11, 2008

GeoTrax Grand Central Station On Sale + FREE Shipping

For anyone who might still be holding out here is another chance to get the Grand Central Station for $10 off the regular price--that's right it is only $39.99 on the Toys "R" Us website.

And if that isn't enough to get your attention you can also take advantage of Free Shipping. Just think, you don't even need to load the kids in the car, ah, nice.

I can't tell how long the sale will last. Free shipping is being offered through this Saturday.

When you buy the Grand Central Station from Toys "R" Us you also get an exclusive bonus push vehicle with an additional car, cargo piece and train crossing sign. That's about the equivalent of the add-on sets they used to sell for about $3.

Hope this will help some of you out...

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi! I'm glad to see you have this on your site. I have been bummed ever since seeing the mega train set that includes grand central station but much more! Grand Central Station was our first Geotrax purchase and I wish we'd known to get the bigger set. My son has 3 trains and a 4th on the way and Grand Central is too crowded! I came across your blog and am looking forward to your ideas and layouts. Unfortunately, we have tons of Thomas so I have to be frugal on tracks for this one :) He's 3 1/2 already so I don't know how long this will last.