December 17, 2009

Last Minute Holiday GeoTrax

I was in Target the other night doing some shopping for my wife when I stumbled upon these Holiday GeoTrax sets--not in the Toys section--in the Seasonal items section.

Holiday GeoTrax Sets
(Click to see an enlarged version)

The sets come with two pieces of jumbo curve track that form a loop, a holiday character, a train, a North Pole sign, a gift package, a crossing gate and a Christmas tree.

Below I am including a close-up of the two sets I found. These don't appear to be available online at Target.com, I think you can only buy them in store. Or, try purchasing them from eBay (Buy It Now).

GeoTrax Holiday Train Set with Santa
(Click to see an enlarged version)

GeoTrax Holiday Train Set
(Click to see an enlarged version)

Good luck finding these and remember to look for them in the Seasonal items section of your local Target.

No comments: